About Lean Magazine
Lean Magazine is published by the Swedish IT-consulting company Softhouse. It is Scandinavia‘s leading magazine on Lean- and Agile Development, and each issue is filled with up-to-date information about Lean- and Agile metholologies, including interviews with the leading international experts in the Agile field.
Contents from the latest issue (#8):
- Lean & Agile projects XXL – Large scale Lean and Agile projects within Ericsson
- Time for change – Esther Derby discusses her views on Lean & Agile management
- Make ready – Bent Jensen and Sven Bertelsen present the missing link in Agile projects.
- Circus Scrum – Thomas Karlsson warns of 10 common pitfalls that Scrum may encounter
- Rapid Software Testing – Michael Bolton describes a context-driven test approach.
- The need for speed – Jan Bosch explains why we need to keep up and increase the pace.
- Cost of Delay – Don Reinertsen on the value of understanding and calculating COD – Cost of Delay.